Breathable & Reusable Fabric Pot
- Increase oxygen to the root zone
- Increase root mass versus growing in a traditional container
- Released heat and cooled roots means faster growing roots
- Reusable & Recyclable
- Stitching on the reverse to prevent decay
- Highly sourced rolled fabric to increase aeration and reduce drainage
Roots grown in a fabric pot do not wrap around the outside of the container. Instead the roots air prune; forming multi branched networks of roots & root hairs making strong and efficient root systems.